Saturday, June 21, 2008

The India Blog is Finally Here


Hello to all!
You are reading the words of Jessica Masri, fellow traveler of the Morales family to Nagpur India. On behalf of Jon, Anna, Rayne, Jett and myself, thank you so much for visiting our blog. Your interest, thoughts and prayers and are so appreciated. I will be the official scribe/author-voice for our travel narrative, and will strive to make it a delightful journey for you as a reader. I will usually make the posts short, with clear titles, so that you may skim through and choose what you would like to read about based on what sounds most interesting to you. Because we have not had high speed internet until now, the first few posts are catch-up from last week. More to come on our present circumstances soon. Thank you again for all of your kind support. Your friendship and love is a blessing to us.
On behalf of the family,
~Jessica

1 comment:

Mr. Edu said...

Hi Jessica,

I read your blog and I liked the way you've put it. Each moment that you've written is so expressive. I will really appreciate if you can join hands with my company to write blogs for my clients. Can you freelance for my company?

Sid Samel
sidsamel@gmail.com
www.webresearchservices.com